The slippery House Lizard known as Wall Gecko also called Omo’nle in Yoruba fell into a pot of soup prepared by a housewife in Nigeria unknowingly and it killed the woman and her 9 children after eating.
Another woman who prepared Tea in a kettle which the gecko fell into, all the family that drank the tea died.
Please ensure your food, cooked or raw is tightly closed as this animal is highly poisonous; it also goes with “aljanus” (jinns) – verifiable.
Therefore do everything possible to get rid of this dangerous animal from your home.
God bless u as u pass this message across to your family and friends.
Omo’nle or Tsaka or Wall Gecko, is causing too much deaths at various homes these days, let it not bring death messengers to your home.
* *To eradicate this animal totally in your home, just MIX SALT and GARLIC and put it in different corners of your room. You will never see them again.*
I post this for you reading, to help keep you and your family safe, so share this post now on your WhatsApp, facebook, twitter, google plus and other social media to help keep another person and his/her family safe…?
Please don’t forget to hit the share button to share this post, God bless you more as you do so, from REAL MONEY STUDIO and group.
To get your music or videos promoted with us or to place your Advertisement on our sites
Please Contact us here
We locate at No. 96 mafoluku road ayoni bus stop oshodi Lagos Nigeria.
MUSIC VIDEO SHOOTING,
EVENT PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGE,