Today i’m here to teach you how you can submit or sell your songs on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, Google Play, eMusic, Simfy, Deezer, Rhapsody, X-Box Live, MixRadio, MUVE Music and others and a wide network of popular music stores and keep your
100% sales revenue & copyrights
Collect your worldwide songwriting royalties
we all know that is not an easy job to submit song to iTunes stores and others, but today i’m here to make it very easy for you who is read this.
If you have a song or an album you want to sell it online and make money then this is your opportunity,
please note that all the above categories has it own price and you must make your payment via credit card like master card, visa card or with paypal account before your request will be process.
3. fill the forum by entering:
Digital Sales Start Date:_________________
always Set your release date 3-4 weeks in advance to take advantage of iTunes pre-order.
Previously released? YES or NO?
UPC/EAN Code:__________________ leave this blank empty if you don’t have UPC/EAN tunecore will provide that for you.
ISRC (Optional):_________________ leave this blank empty also if you don’t have ISRC tunecore will provide that for you
………after filling the forum click “CREATE MY SINGLE”…………
It will redirect you to where you will add your artwork, song, select stores and add payment.
4. CLICK UPLOAD OR CREATE ARTWORK
This are the artwork (Requirements Checklist)
JPG, PNG or GIF image file.
File must be in RGB mode, even if your image is black and white.
At least 1600 x 1600 pixels in size but iTunes recommend file to be 3000 x 3000 pixels.
A perfect square
No blurriness, pixelation, and no white space.
Title and artist must match the release exactly.
Any artist you feature on the song must be put on the artwork and be credited in the release information.
No extra information or labels.
No social media links, no contact information, no store names no logo, no pricing information, no release dates, etc.
Note that if your art cover does not meet all the above requirements that your release will not go live in stores but if it does click
“UPLOAD A NEW FILE”
5. CLICK ADD STORES
Now choose where and where you want your song to deliver to
Countries & Regions
Can this release be sold worldwide? YES or NO?
Future Digital Stores
Current Digital Stores
Deliver to all current digital stores: if you mark this option that means your song will go to all stores.
Now here are the all stores:
1. iTunes +Apple Music -You must distribute to iTunes in order to send your music to Apple Music, 2. YouTube Music 3. Spotify 4. Amazon Music 5. Google Play 6. Pandora 7. Deezer 8. iHeartRadio -You must distribute to both Napster and iHeartRadio to be on iHeartRadio All Access. 9. Napster -You must distribute to both Napster and iHeartRadio to be on iHeartRadio All Access. 10. MediaNet 11. TouchTunes 12. VerveLife 13. Tidal 14. Gracenote 15. Shazam 16. 7Digital 17. Juke 18. Slacker 19. KKBox 20. Akazoo 21. Anghami 22. Spinlet 23. Neurotic Media 24. Yandex 25. Target Music 26. ClaroMusica 27. Zvooq 28. Saavn 29. 8tracks 30. Q.Sic 31. Kuack 32. Boomplay Music 33. SimfyAfrica
Physical Distribution Stores
34. Amazon On Demand -CD of your release is manufactured using your uploaded music files whenever an Amazon customer buy it.
You do not need to provide your own CD.
Future Digital Stores
35. Store Automator -Check this option to automatically send this release to all new stores we add in the future.
……..Now the most difficult thing to do is to covert your song to iTunes acceptable format……….
Before you start uploading, make sure that your file is on 16 bit (sample size) 44.1 kHz (sample rate), 1411 kbps (bit rate) stereo wav file.
How will you do that because even music producer cannot convert song to this size?
How to convert your song to the requirement size and you need to get iTunes application on your computer.
1. Open the iTunes application
2. Search for your song(s) in your iTunes Music Library and highlight it
3. Go to Preferences (On s Mac, dis will find under the iTunes drop down menu. On a window , dis find under the Edit drop down menu.
4. make sure you are on the General tab. Go down to where it says Import Settings, click Advanced and then click on Import Settings
5. Change the Import Using to WAV Encoder. Then click to change Setting to Custom and a new window will open.
6. In that Custom window, change the Sample Rate to 44.1 kHz & Sample Size to 16 bit. Make sure Channels say Stereo and Stereo Mode say Normal . click OK until you are back to your iTunes library.
7. With your song title still highlighted right click and select Create WAV version. Your song will immediately begin converting. If you have a newer version of iTunes you may need to go to File and click on Convert to Create WAV Version
8. Once the song has finished converting, you will see that the highlighted song is the old version. so i recommend you drag the newly converted file your desktop directly from the iTunes library so you will be able to find it.
now You can go back to tunecore and upload your new audio file.
+ LAST option: select your payment method and fill your details correctly and submit it, that is all.
Now you need to wait 2-4 weeks for your song to Distributed to all stores, just keep an eyes on google by searching your artist name you use and your song title because sometimes the only place you can locate some of your links is google while some will be listed on tunecore.
NOW THAT I HAVE SHOWED YOU HOW YOU CAN SELL YOUR SONGS ONLINE, WHY NOT SHARE THIS POST TO HELP OTHERS SELL THEIR OWN SONGS TOO?
If you need someone to sell your song online in case you can’t do it yourself. contact us at +2347067375485 i will do it for you with affordable price.