Do you use Gas for cooking or you know someone who use gas cooker for cooking? Please read this and take note. Let this not happen to you… This could be a common mistake in any household. How it happened: The gas stove was on and cooking in progress. The lady observed some cockroaches near the sink and grabbed a can of insect killer and sprayed it near the gas stove, which was on. There was an explosion and in no time the poor woman was covered in flames, sustaining 65% burns. Her husband rushed in, tried to put out the flames and his clothes too caught fire. The husband is still in hospital, in the burns ward, still unaware that his wife was declared dead on arrival. Let us understand: – All insect killer sprays such as “Hit”, “Mortein”, “Heaven”, “Raid”, etc. have highly volatile and inflammable solvents. The atomized spray particles spread very rapidly and one spark is enough to ignite this explosive mixture with oxygen present in air. Please educate your family & friends about this and spread the word around….. Please share…Let save life, share this post as you read!